Monday, June 18, 2007

Apple

Well...

I'm now a member of the Apple community. I finally got an iPod. All you who have had one for a while can thank me, because I'm sure they'll come out with a new wide screen version (I'm not counting the iPhone...anything over $500 in the portable electronics department effectively doesn't exist in my world) now that I've got one.

While I was at it, I decided to try out Apple's new Safari for Windows. It's about time. They claim that it's quicker that IE (duh!) and Firefox (we'll see). I've not used it enough to know yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Livingston said...

Hey just discovered your blog is active again. Good to see you back.

I joined the Apple community for a short time. My Ipod just barely outlasted its 6 month warranty before it broke for no apparant reason. I've heard several similar stories so I think I'm just going to use my Dell PDA's Windows Media Player and a 1G memory card for awhile and see how that goes.

I guess I could still be a fringe apple community member as I still use iTunes on my laptop and I have a pair of iPod earbuds.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home