Monday, August 21, 2006

Ross Bridge Resort

I'm not generally one who is blown away by the niceness of places. However, I have to say that the Ross Bridge Resort in Birmingham was impressive. To be such an new facility, it has an established feel to it. The rooms are quite nice. The service and food were excellent. And the grass...the zoiza (sp) grass is something to behold (or at least walk on barefooted--which NJ and I did).

We had a slow evening on Friday night. I do love shrimp and grits.

Saturday was a shopping day. The Summit is NICE, but really it's just the same old stores, with the same old stuff.

Birmingham is a pretty city. The hills give it a much different feel than I'm used to. The Hoover-Vestavia Hills-Mountain Brook-Homewood area is well done.

I've got a lot rolling around in my head right now, but not enough time to put it on pixels. I hope to soon. As a reminder to myself...

1. Meadowbrook and the Broadstreet crowd.
2. Setting a course for my work future.
3. Getting to my boys.

more to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Livingston said...

Glad you guys had a good trip to Bombingham.

Welcome to the blog world. You're bookmarked.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home